GameMill has announced Miraculous: Rise of the Sphinx, a new game based on the Zag Heroez animated TV series Miraculous – Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir. It will be available for To change on October 25, 2022.
Miraculous: Rise of the Sphinx is an action-adventure title with local single-player and co-op gameplay. Further information can be found in the overview below.
Paris needs a hero… or two! Hawk Moth and his pals have hatched a plan to unleash a giant monster on the city, and only superhero crime fighters Ladybug and Cat Noir can crush it before it’s too late. Immerse yourself in the magical world of Miraculous and face infamous enemies from the series, as well as completely new threats. Upgrade your abilities to put an end to Hawk Moth’s schemes and save the Parisians once again!
– Epic single-player adventure: Play as teenage superheroes Ladybug and Cat Noir in an original story inspired by the fan-favorite TV series. Use Ladybug’s speedy yo-yo and Cat Noir’s magically versatile stick to swing or swing into action!
– Team up with a friend in co-op: Experience the thrill of battling with a friend in local co-op.
– Compete against classic villains: face off against Hawk Moth, Gamer, Weredad, Mr. Pigeon and even a few surprises!
– Upgrade your heroes: upgrade your gadgets to trigger new moves and meet your friend and mentor Master Fu to learn new powers to use in battle.
– Explore the streets of Paris: Travel the city to learn more about Ladybug and Cat Noir’s alter egos, Marinette and Adrien, and find friends to unlock special story moments.
– Visit the Kwami Shop: Discover the many treasures of the Kwami Shop and unlock new music, artwork and more.
And here is a trailer:
Miraculous: Rise of the Sphinx will be sold physically and digitally on Switch for $49.99.
Source: RP GameMill