There are 25 minikits to collect across five equal sets in LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga “Episode II: Attack of the Clines” missions.
In LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Sagasome of the collectibles that can be found are the 25 Minikits in Episode II: Attack of the Clones. These 25 minikits are divided into groups of five, with one set located in each mission. Many of them can be found during play in the game’s story mode, but the rest will need to be obtained during free play. This is because each character belongs to a certain class, which gives them unique abilities that allow players to uncover secrets.
All the characters of LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga are useful in Free Play mode, whether collecting a Minikit, discovering a new secret, or for the pure pleasure of controlling the characters themselves. However, using Free Play or Story Mode to collect all five Minikits in a given mission, players will be able to construct a Microbuild Ship. Microbuild ships reflect the vehicle and ship designs that are a staple of that particular installment, or a transport craft that stands out uniquely from all the others. More importantly, Minikit ships are used for space exploration or free play missions with characters mounted on them.
Find all Minikit locations in Lego Star Wars Episode II will require not only the use of other characters in Free Play mode, but the use of other characters from different episodes. Indeed, some characters have the ability to destroy metal objects, while others can destroy golden bricks or, in the case of the Scavenger class, even use a variety of unique tools. Naturally, force users are a necessity to find some of the Minitkits, but Episode II features an abundant amount of these characters for players to choose from.
LEGO Star Wars Minikits: A Struggle with Wessel
A struggle with Westle is a mission whose pacing is controlled by how quickly Wessel is taken down by Anakin Skywalker in Lego Star Wars. All five minikits can be obtained when playing through the story mode mission, but it’s also very easy to miss a single collectible given that players are constantly advancing. Although not featured in the movie, Anakin’s speeder features a blaster that will allow players to shoot whatever they need to get all five minikits.
- Minikit #1: The first Minikit is located at the end of the power coupling grids.
- Minikit #2: Shortly after the first Minikit, keep an eye out for a forklift driving with cargo from left to right. Shoot his cargo to get the next collectible.
- Minikit #3: After leaving the tunnel, shoot three of the holographic minikits to get the next one.
- Minikit #4: The fourth Minikit location at LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga can be found inside a giant holographic Minikit on the right side of town.
- Minikit #5: In the same area as the third and fourth Minikits, knock down as many billboards as possible to get the fifth collectible.
LEGO Star Wars Minikits: Jango Hunt
jango hunting Minikits may be the easiest to find of the five sets to find in attack of the clones. This mission features the chase scene as Obi-Wan pursues Jango to Geonosis, but there’s a little more free-roaming exploration. The easiest way to find all five minikits during story mode play is to do not go to the first Jango location. Instead, navigate the asteroid field before beating this Lego Star Wars mission.
- Minikit #1: Immediately head for the largest asteroid in the field, just behind the one Jango’s ship is in. Fly through this one to find the first Minikit.
- Minikit #2: Orbiting the larger asteroid are five satellites. Destroy all five to get the second Minikit.
- Minikit #3: Near one of the satellites is another Minikit, floating alone in space.
- Minikit #4: The fourth Minikit is under the first asteroid where Jango’s ship is.
- Minikit #5: The final Minikit is actually an incredibly small asteroid that looks like the collectible, near Jango’s first asteroid, and needs to be destroyed.
LEGO Star Wars: Droid Factory Frenzy Minikits
Droid Factory Frenzy is the first mission where players will have to find the mission in Free Play mode to use other characters in LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga. In fact, only one Minikit can be acquired without Free Play mode, but the first Minikit must still be acquired regardless. Once players return to the mission in Free Play mode, the previously obtained minikit will be replaced with a 10k Purple Stud.
- Minikit #1: From Anakin’s perspective, drop down to the next treadmill. Jump on the first assembly machine, then jump to the second to grab the Minikit only available in Story Mode.
- Minikit #2: Returning to Free Play mode from Anakin’s perspective, drop down to the next treadmill, then the next. Immediately turn around and use a bounty hunter to shoot the golden bricks. Climb on it to reach the second Minikit.
- Minikit #3: Using the point of view of the other characters in Lego Star Wars Droid Factory Frenzy, continue the mission on the treadmill. wait for it hanging mounting hooks to hook the Minikit above the treadmill, then destroy it to get the third one.
- Minikit #4: From R2-D2’s perspective, continue the mission until the arm of the painting machine is reached. Once the arm has painted a Minikit, destroy the painting to get the fourth one.
- Minikit #5: Once Padmé has been tossed into the bucket, use a villainous character to destroy the metal on the left side of the assembly line, then a character with grappling hook abilities to get the final minikit.
LEGO Star Wars: Petranaki Panic Minikits
the Petranaki Panic Minikits are also easy to obtain, although this is another mission where players will need to obtain almost all of them in Free Play mode. Only certain characters in LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga like Scavengers or Astromechs will give players access to these minikits, but there is at least one that can be found during story mode gameplay. Additionally, it’s much easier to grab all five Minikits before defeating the three Arena Beasts.
- Minikit #1: Destroy the five sand castles in the arena to get the first Minikit.
- Minikit #2: Using a Scavenger’s Breaker Blaster, destroy the door in an alcove outside the arena.
- Minikit #3: Using a villain, destroy the metal door with a grenade for the third Minikit.
- Minikit #4: Destroy the next metal object near the steel door, build the Geonosis turret, then shoot the five green targets from the sky.
- Minikit #5: Using an Astromech, open the door outside the arena near Padmé’s Tower to get the final Minikit in the Lego Star Wars Petranaki Panic mission.
LEGO Star Wars: Battle of the Jedi Minikits
The Battle of the Jedi is the last mission of Episode II: Attack of the Clones, and once again players will need to return to the mission in Free Play mode to obtain each Minikit. These minikits have a more linear progression to their appearances in the mission as Count Dooku is hunted down in his hangar. Be sure to collect all minikits before defeating Darth Tyrannus.
- Minikit #1: Use a Scavenger on the left side of the first room after unlocking the net launcher schematic, scale the net, then navigate the wall to the Minikit.
- Minikit #2: In the next room, use a bounty hunter like the Mandalorian DLC character in Lego Star Wars shoot the golden bricks to find the second Minikit.
- Minikit #3: Switch to a Scavenger on the dark staircase to use the Breaker Blaster on the door to find the next Minikit.
- Minikit #4: In the room where players face Count Dooku, head to the back right area to find some moving objects that hide the Minikit.
- Minikit #5: Near the area where the fourth Minikit is located is a naughty terminal. Access it, build the bricks in a turret, defeat the four newly spawned enemies to get the final minikit.
Next: LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga – Every Minikit in a New Hope
LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga is available for Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5 and PC.
Elden Ring player finds a clever way to counter Malenia’s strongest attack
About the Author